New York's hottest new club is called Instant Pot. Yes, yes, yes, this club has everything: lava cakes, steam release, steaming buckets ...
The Instant Pot hasn't jumped the shark yet, but perhaps it will be a food trend that will remain in our long-term food culture, just like coconut oil ... RIP OK and Orbitz Soda, two trends that didn't make it.
This recipe is so hands-off and gives you leftovers for at least one extra meal. It's good hot
and great as a sandwich the next day.
as THREE-INGREDIENT BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD
2 packs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2-3/4 c. Frank's Red Hot Sauce (use to taste)
1/2-3/4 c. Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing (again, use to taste)
1. Prepare Instant Pot (IP), ensuring steam valve is closed.
2. Place chicken in pot and cover with water.
3. Select "slow cook" and then select "adjust" to put temperature to medium.
4. Set timer for 2:00.
5. Once the timer goes off, do a quick release.
6. TIME-SAVING HACK: Transfer chicken to your KitchenAid mixer and shred chicken, using the paddle attachment.
7. Mix in the hot sauce and blue cheese dressing to your liking. '
8. Garnish with carrots, celery, and Absolutely Gluten-Free crackers as you see fit.